Friday, May 9, 2008

Thursday, May 8

It is actually Friday because I was too exhausted to post a blog last night. Thursday we went on our second day of company visits. In the morning we went to Lan Airlines where we had a presentation and then went to the hanger to see how they maintain planes. The Lan manager was very impressed with the questions asked by our students. After a quick group lunch, we went to Vina Indomita to see how they make wine. After the tour we had a wine taste. Last night was relatively quiet as I think the students have realized they can't party every night until 2 or 3. A couple of students have or had colds and stomach problems, but I hope this will not become widespread. Friday (today) we are off to the Santiago stock exchange and then a tour of Santiago. I have not been able to add pictures for a couple of days because of server problems at Pitt but I hope that will be fixed soon.

No comments: